Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-five different states and eleven different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Strategist to join the team. (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
Through living Thrive’s work mantra, serve as account manager and primary accountability for the success of each assigned Internet Marketing Campaign. Ensure client satisfaction and ROI. Know your craft and stay on top of changes in the industry.
Client Relationship Management: Understand and own client goals. Maintain and build relationships with key client staff to maintain optimal retention rate and client satisfaction.
- Client Profile: Create a complete client profile related to their eCommerce marketplace, strategy, competition, strengths, weaknesses, goals, measurable outcomes, assessment of current marketing activities.
- Competitive Analysis: Research and analyze competitive product listings, marketing approach, ranking, keywords, social media, advertising placements, etc.
- Keyword Research: Perform keyword research (discovery and expansion) in coordination with client business objectives to optimize content and uncover new opportunities.
Campaign Marketing Strategy and Implementation: Create strategy and build systems and protocols internally that ensure all marketing efforts are optimized for all assigned clients. Establish performance indicators for “successful” SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Organic SEO: Provide SEO analysis and recommendations to position client product listings for top ranking keywords with their category.
- Off-channel Marketing: Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media placements to drive traffic to client product listings.
- Link Building Campaign: Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Pay Per Click Advertising: Design Amazon/Walmart/Other Marketplace PPC strategy, implement on client’s behalf, report regularly on status and effectiveness, tweak ads for optimal effect.
- Content Marketing: Creation of optimized, original product content, for marketplace search engines and the target market.
- Any other Internet Marketing work that will benefit the client.
Monthly Campaign Evaluation and Reporting: Monitor, evaluate and adjust strategy based on campaign results. Set goals for the following month based on analysis and strategy. Be ready to appropriately respond to clients asking questions or expressing concerns about perceived progress, essentially re-selling them on their Internet marketing investment.
- Monthly Client Reports with accompanying Thrive communication: Produce and share client reports along with the number of units sold/revenue and other key performance metrics. Develop appropriate ways to communicate with the client for providing feedback and highlighting key areas of significance showing progress in accordance with client goals.
Billable Hours: Be personally responsible for monitoring regularly and reaching your quota of 6.8 client hours per day each month with zero carryover hours. Discuss with the manager in advance if billable hours will not be met.
Thrive Project Management: Using project management tools, assess each Client Campaign project’s status and progress weekly, providing a “bird’s eye view” of each project. The project management system will provide ways to record current status, to escalate issues of concern, and to record good news as well (wins). Implementation of the project management tool will be essential in the overall success of the team.
Thrive Team Collaboration: Ongoing communication with Design Team and Thrive management on project development, timelines, and results.
Job Skills Development: Work with Internet Marketing Manager to develop processes to intentionally and regularly develop job-related knowledge and skills.
- Ongoing Professional Development: Keep pace with changes and trends in the Internet marketing industry. Represent Thrive in industry forums and networking opportunities.
- Personal Training Plan: Develop and document a 6-month Personal Training Plan with brief training sessions to be held regularly with the eCommerce Manager. May also include assigned reading, research, industry activities, etc.
- Weekly Check-ins: Schedule and participate in a weekly update meeting with the IeCommerce Manager to discuss the status of each Client Campaign and related goals. Be constantly prioritizing actions toward getting the best results possible for the client. Work closely with the other team members to fully understand, strategize and meet client goals. Discuss each Client Campaign status and set goals for the future.
- Will need to communicate rapidly and effectively with all parties involved in projects.
- Will be expected to meet or exceed project deadlines and budgeted hours. If deadlines or budgeted hours will not be met, communication with the team is expected before the fact.
- Keep track of all details on project status and next steps. Be able to report that information when requested.
- Will be expected to have a drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge and skill of Internet Marketing. Will be expected to follow leading blogs and other resources to stay on the cutting edge.
- Be flexible and able to take on other tasks or projects that may be needed with a small team.
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on experience.
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a competitive salary, a bonus structure, 401k match, technology stipend and SO much more. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
To apply, Please contact Lauren Holland, Digital Marketing Recruiter at Thrive. [email protected]